ORDER YOUR ASTROLOGICAL REPORTS ONCE YOU ORDER YOUR DETAIL SENT THROUGH EMAIL

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vedic astrology questions asked from USA about leagal issues

One of our client asked question from america here are the detailes and vedic astrological solution given to her .


Dear Guru ji My closest friend is in legal issues currently and 'am worried about her all the time. She is the best person I have ever met in my life and adore her very much. She is very nice person and she never harmed or did bad to anyone in her life.

Question: She was managing her late aunt's estate and the attorney(lawyer) of this estate tricked her many different ways got some papers signed, now asking her to pay her aunt's credit card debts. He legally tricked her in several ways and now she doen't have any money to pay for those debts and she doesn't know what to do. I have discussed this issue with another lawyer and he said those people can sue her if she doesn't pay the credit card debts.

I would like to know if she will ever get sued? legal troubles? jail/prison?

Below are the birth details: Sex : FEMALE Date: Fri, 18th March, 1960 Time: 03:23pm Place: City -RHINEBECK , State - NEW YORK, Country - USA (Longitude: 73 54 W, latitude: 41 55 N)

I am much worried about her and kindly request to all Amma's astrologers to help her with this worst situation with your true guidance & expertise.

Note: She is American, but I will have her do poojas or Hindu ritual if required.




----------------------------------------------------------------
i prepared chart according to the detailes provided by you Her asc is 5 Leo due to lordship of sun she is she is nobel , big hearted alwyas ready to help others and this factor some time harm them They trust other peoples easily and get into troubles some times sun and ketu are sitting in the same house 8 house where ketu is doing all troubles for her ketu is sitting in house of jupiter which can bring leagal troubles to her at presently her mahadassa is of sun which is also sitting in the same house .jupiter is making ASHTMESH which can also brings troubles even its good .but saturn is also at the same house.
I can suggest her to do some mahamrtyunjay jaap and ketu mantra if she can do she will definatly come out from leagal issues . if you do theses remidies she will be out of problems
here is ketu mantra she can do OM SRANM SRINM SROUNM KETEVE NAMA (17000 ) times

Question 2

Date of Birth: 18-10-1979
Time of Birth:23:45
Place of Birth:kanpur(u.p)
Gender:male

Dear guru ji,

I have a query. I wish to know how would be this year and coming yr for me. Will I be happy and have funfilled year. I am not asking specifically about job or money as I relalized having little or more of these does not make life happier.

I want to be happy in my life.

my details 18/10/1979 23:45 kanpur(u.p)

Regards Neeraj

Answer


Neeraj ji I prepared your chart and found kark lagna due to lordship of moon you are smart intelligent and little bit irritated by posture and you love music and creative works. mars is positioned at lagna which indicates lac of love from father and struggle with your education .position of saturn can delay your marriage and ups and downs in your married life . influence of guru /jupiter makes good signs of wealth . at presently you have rahu mahadassa and diffrence of mercury in this dassa so i cannot so that this is very good period for you . You can do some effective remedies to get good resultas . i am sending you remedies to make life happier do that andyou will get satisfacory results .
thankyou for showing your intrest in me

No comments: