ORDER YOUR ASTROLOGICAL REPORTS ONCE YOU ORDER YOUR DETAIL SENT THROUGH EMAIL

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vedic astrology question from Jaipur Chennai tamilnadu india

One of our client asked astrological question here are the detailes
Guru ji please see my detailes and give me vedic solutions and remedies

Date of Birth: 03-10-70
Time of Birth:5:40 AM
Place of Birth:jaipur
Gender:female

Name -- hidden

I am jobless for almost 3 years. Professionally as well as personally things have going quite adverse. Saturn-Sun was extremely bad phase. Saturn-Moon is not too good. Saturn- Mars I am dreading. Come Saturn-Rahu and my sade-sati starts...I try n be happy but circumstances have been making me quite depressed. Q1 When do start my own earnings again? Q2 Will that be India or US? Q3 I don't see me back in a nice envious career again. Will I work from home/own business/consultancy...? Q4 What should I expect during sade sati?



Here is answer

Hello i prepared your chart and found Asc aquaris (lagna). Due to lordship of saturn you are intelligent and having good retantive power . Sun is at 1 house lagna and sitting at place of saturn this indicates prone to health problems Moon is placed in 2 house which means you will start earning good income in 2009 becuase its good but venus is also in the same house so it may creates some problems in your earning source . moon is sitting at place of jupiter and both are friends . you can have some troubles from your enemies . for next 2 years there are not chances for good earnings at USA so india is good for you at presently but surely later on you can go for USA .Due to placement of mars in third houseits very good for your own business and you can get good success in your own business .I cannot see any thing major during sadhesati .
You can do some vedic remedies . I will send remedies and solutions for you you do that and that will definatly bring happiness and wealth for you .

-------------------------------------------------------

Respected pandit ji
Here are my detailes
Name - Kusum
Date of birth --2-july-1981
Time of birth ---1:50 pm
place of birth -- Chennai tamilnadu

My question is about marriage why marriage is delaying i got marriage proposals but nothing happens please guide me thankyou


Hello kusum i prepared astrological chart of your sister and found Libra Asc (Lagna) Sun and moon are sitting at 9 house which both shows good destiny to her and wealth from father and happiness from sisters and brothers . I can see mars is delaying her marriage and problems in married life mars is in 8 house in its creating problems for marriage you should do remedy for this . she has good chances for commerse related career in this field she can do excellent .Mangal is only problem in your chart so do remedy for this . I will send you vedic remedies for mangal .

No comments: